Robert J. Irsuto began practicing law in 1990 as an Assistant Attorney General. Following his time at the Attorney General's Office, Robert moved into the private sector focusing on Personal Injury, Criminal Law & Worker's Compensation. In 1999, Robert opened the Law Office of Robert J. Irsuto. Our firm has built a reputation on diligent representation and consistent results for our clients since 1999. Our experienced, knowledgeable and courteous staff provides our clients with personalized and quality service and prompt answers to questions. We strive to ensure that each and every client who walks through the door is satisfied with the service we have provided and of the results we obtained on their behalf. Work Experience - Prosecuting Attorney, Illinois Secretary of State, 1995 - 1999. Assistant Attorney General, Illinois Attorney General, 1990 - 1992.
- 1990, Illinois
Law School Attended
- The John Marshall Law School, Class of 1990, J.D.
Associations & Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, 2015 - Present
- DuPage County Bar Association, Member, 2013 - Present
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association, Member, 2000 - Present
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association, Chairman, 2014 - 2015
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association, Board Member, 2013 - 2014
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association, Chair, 2012 - 2013