Dedicated Schaumburg Criminal Defense and Personal Injury Attorneys Fight for Clients’ Rights
Knowledgeable Illinois lawyers safeguard your rights and freedom
Serious legal issues call for an experienced and proactive attorney to ensure your interests are fully protected. At the Law Office of Robert J. Irsuto in Schaumburg, we give each case the attention it deserves and represent clients throughout the Chicagoland area in criminal defense, workers’ compensation and personal injury matters. With 40 years of combined legal experience, we can efficiently and accurately assess the merits of your case and construct a thorough strategy aimed at achieving the outcome you seek. Whether you were charged with a crime, hurt in an auto accident or denied coverage for a workplace injury, we will explain how the legal process works and outline your best options.
Accomplished counselors take decisive action to produce positive results
When the outcome of your case could affect your freedom or your family for years, you cannot afford to take any chances. We understand what is at stake for our clients and offer high-quality and reliable representation that includes:
- Aggressive advocacy — By using an aggressive approach from day one, we seek to control the trajectory of your case and maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome.
- One-on-one communication with your attorney — Having regular contact with your attorney can reduce your stress and give you peace of mind, and we keep clients informed and involved throughout their case.
- A track record of successful decisions — We draw on our real-world experience and the exceptional results we’ve produced when determining the optimal strategy for your case.
Regardless of how complex or difficult your situation may be, we have the skills to handle it and will build a sound legal argument to support your position. We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate all of our clients’ needs.
Determined civil and criminal law attorneys offer effective and zealous representation to Chicagoland residents
We understand the obstacles clients often face and deliver aggressive and committed representation to Chicagoland residents in the following legal practice areas:
- Criminal defense — A criminal conviction can change the course of your life. We provide comprehensive criminal defense representation in cases arising from DUI/DWI, domestic violence, white-collar crime allegations as well as traffic violations. Along with criminal prosecutions, our firm also advocates for motorists who are looking to get their driving privileges reinstated before the Secretary of State.
- Personal injury — If someone’s negligence or intentional behavior left you seriously injured, you should be fully compensated for your harm. We are skilled at developing successful legal strategies in personal injury cases, including matters stemming from auto accidents, trucking accidents and defective products. Families also retain us in wrongful death litigation after the untimely fatality of a loved one.
- Workers’ compensation — If you were injured on the job, your medical bills, lost income and rehabilitation expenses should be covered by workers’ compensation benefits. Insurance companies frequently find ways to deny worthy claims, and we know how to overcome their tactics.
Before you make a decision that could affect your legal rights, let us review the facts. We will not be intimidated into capitulating and will present the strongest possible case on your behalf.
Contact a reputable Illinois law firm to schedule a free initial consultation
At the Law Office of Robert J. Irsuto, we know how overwhelming the legal system can be and represent clients throughout Chicagoland in personal injury, criminal defense and workers’ compensation matters. Call 847-495-2210 or contact our firm online to schedule a no-cost consultation at our Schaumburg office.